Click on the button below to request a free business card design quote and we will contact you shortly!
BUSINESS CARD PRINT FEATURES + OPTIONS
- Superior Quality
- Fast Turnaround
SHAPES + SIZES
- Available in 3/8″ and 1/4″, rounded corners have a subtle price change, giving you a custom look for a bargain.
- Interested in a circle, square, or triangle. We can do that too!
- We can even design a die cut business card, with a symbol of your product/brand, your logo, or any other custom shape.
- Card stock is available is all different weights (thicknesses). Your project/event and budget will likely guide you to the most fitting option.
- If you are looking for a flat, non-glossy finish opt for the matte aqueous. (Card stock)
- UV coating, on the other hand, provides a high shine finish and can make colors appear more vivid. (Card stock)
- For a luxurious silky smooth feel, try the silk laminate finish. This film also provides durability and makes your cards tear-resistant. (Card stock)
- Spot UV is probably one of our favorite finish add-ons. It has high impact for a reasonable price. Spot UV refers to placing a UV Coating on specific areas over either a Matte Aqueous Finish or a Silk Laminate Finish. (Card stock)
- Foil Stamping provides a high end, luxurious look to your business cards. Some of the many available foil stamp colors are silver, gold, copper, red, green, and blue. (Card stock, wood)
- Embossing creates a raised surface, giving your item a 3-D look. (Card stock)
BUSINESS CARD PRINT SERVICES
We work with numerous preferred industry printers, allowing for an endless array of shapes, materials, finishes, and quantities.
For more information on printing, take a look at the Business Card Print Features + Options section to the left.