Apparel design is one of our specialties. Whether you are looking to print one item or thousands, Creative Pile can help. We will take your idea (or create our own), show you the many options we have available and provide you with a finished product that is beyond your expectations.
- Superior Quality
- Multiple Style Options (Aprons + Bags + Clothing + Towels)
- Multiple Print/Embroidery Options (Click “Design + Print Options” Tab)
- Quantities of 1 – 50,000+
*Creative Pile works with preferred printers and you will have numerous options for colors, styles, and quantities. Printing/embroidery prices will be quoted based on the custom options chosen. Please keep in mind, shipping prices are not included in quotes.
- Digital printing is one of the latest technologies for apparel. It simply prints the image directly from a computer art file to the fabric. Digital printing is used primarily for multicolor design and small quantities. Digital printing can be used for t-shirts, tote bags, aprons, towels, etc and there are no screen or set-up charges.
- Screen printing is a “stencil” method of print making. A design is imposed on a screen of silk or other fine mesh and the ink is forced through the mesh onto the printing surface.
- Custom embroidery is when fabric or other materials are stitched with needle and thread or yarn.
- Creative Pile will schedule a preliminary meeting (web or live) to discuss the design project with you.
- Once the design is complete, the digital design proofs will be sent via email.
- While we are sure you will love your new custom design, we understand that there may be modifications. As a courtesy to our valued customers, we provide 3 complimentary revisions (just in case).
- Revisions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the revisions are received, a Creative Pile associate will confirm the changes and resend the updated digital design proofs via email. **Please proof carefully, as anything beyond the 3 complimentary revisions will be an additional charge.
- As soon as the artwork is approved, it will go to print. Please note, once the item is sent to print no further changes can be made to the options or design.